- This website contains material owned by or licensed to Pancreatic Cancer Scotland. This includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright. You may view, download or copy the information for your own personal use but may not republish such information electronically, manually or otherwise without the prior written consent of Pancreatic Cancer Scotland.
- Certain names, words, logos, graphics or designs may constitute trade names or trademarks of Pancreatic Cancer Scotland. You are not permitted to use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce these for any reason.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved to Pancreatic Cancer Scotland.
- The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information only. Pancreatic Cancer Scotland is not responsible for any inaccuracies and makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy.
- Pancreatic Cancer Scotland does not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice.
- Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only. Pancreatic Cancer Scotland takes no responsibility for the content of any linked website.
- It is not permitted to create a link or to make any alterations or additions to the material on this website without Pancreatic Cancer Scotland’s consent.
- These terms are governed by Scots Law. The Scottish Courts will have jurisdiction to resolve any dispute. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
- The following also applies to your use of this website: