Of all the major cancers, pancreatic cancer has the lowest survival rates and these numbers have barely changed in the last 5 decades. Awareness levels remain low.
Our vision is to make the 2020’s the decade of change for pancreatic cancer. And with your help we can start right now. We want to enter 2020 by forming the Pan Can Clan. Together we will shout louder, together we will be stronger, together we will raise awareness, together we will raise funds, together we will take action,
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Join today and help grow our Clan across the length and breadth of Scotland.
Together we can take action and change the numbers.
Help our clan beat Pan Can
If we do nothing, pancreatic cancer could become the second largest cause of cancer death.
people a year are diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in Scotland.
predicted increase in the number of patients diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in Scotland
(Information Services Division)
Of all the major cancers, pancreatic cancer has the lowest survival rates. These numbers have barely changed in the last 5 decades.
We know that with earlier diagnosis people have a higher chance of survival – by joining the Pan Can Clan you can help people have a better chance.
Together we can make a difference.
What we need?
- We need your voice to help us raise awareness.
- We need your energy to help us change the numbers.
- We need your determination to help ensure people are diagnosed earlier in the future.
- We need your commitment because as a clan we can!
Everyone Clan make a difference
After signing up for the Clan we will;
- Offer you a number of ideas of how you can get involved. We’re also very keen to hear about your ideas, skills and networks.
- Provide up to date information on pancreatic cancer developments
- Keep you up to date on what we’re doing in Scotland and how you can help