Your donations mean everything to us. Without your support Pancreatic Cancer Scotland would not exist – it’s as simple as that. We depend entirely on voluntary contributions, and receive no Government funding at all. We are very grateful for every donation we receive, no matter how large or how small.
You can now opt to donate to us safely and simply by using our online donations system. You could also send us a cheque. If you are a UK taxpayer, you can allow us to claim Gift Aid. This permits us to claim an extra 25% from the taxman, allowing your donations to go further. Just tick the relevant box on the form, and it’s done!
We use your money to increase public awareness of pancreatic cancer in Scotland and increase the number of patients who are diagnosed early enough to receive effective treatment. We work to improve health workers’ understanding and awareness of the disease, too. We fund research and promote better healthcare standards and support for sufferers in Scotland. None of this would be possible without your help. That’s how important you are.
Giving is easy. There are lots of options. Just follow the links to find out more:
- I want to post money to Pancreatic Cancer Scotland (Gift Aid available);
- Gift Aid – How it works – Download a Gift Aid form;
- Transferring money to Pancreatic Cancer Scotland using PayPal;
- Regular donations – Standing Orders – Download a Standing Order form (Gift Aid available);
- Just Giving – how it works (Gift Aid available);
- Just Text Giving – how it works (Gift Aid available);
- easyfundraising.org.uk – how it works (Gift Aid available); and
- Leaving a gift to Pancreatic Cancer Scotland in your will;